Monday, September 18, 2023
You will need:
- Seasonal fruit
- Vodka (white rum would also work)
- A dry Rosé
- Lemon Juice
- Sugar (optional)
- Soda water
- In a pitcher, add seasonal fruit such as berries and slices of orange with a handful of mint.
- Add about half a cup of vodka & half a cup of lemon juice. Sugar is optional if you like a little extra sweetness, but add 1-2 tablespoons at this stage if using. Chill for 1 - 2 hours.
- Fill the remaining space in the pitcher with half rosé & half soda water right before serving
- Serve over ice garnished with fresh mint & lemon